Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot

To: healey.nut@gmail.com, dwflagg@juno.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Crosley Hotshot
From: wilkmanracing@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 18:27:25 -0500
You guys are way to hard on the Hot Shot.  Hot Shots were successfully raced
by lots of amateur sports car racers in the early 1950s, including some names
we'd recognize today as early pioneers of the sport in the USA.  Henry Manney
III comes to mind.  It was a product of its time and has an interesting place
in the history of sports cars in the USA.

Bill Wilkman
USA