[Healeys] Product comparison

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Product comparison
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:08:50 -0500
This is a hard question to ask as the people that make the two products that
I am comparing are on this list. At least one is. I am sure that both of
their products are high quality. But one may be better than the other. I
have been looking into the bumbers sourced by AH-Spares, and the bumpers
sourced by Autofarm.net. Both parts are made in the UK, but I understand are
not the same part.

If anyone has a constructive comment as to what may be the best choice based
on closest to original, please contact me directly.

Thanks,
Dave

BJ8