Re: [Healeys] Healey MkIV (4000)

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Derrick Ross <derrick_ross@talktalk.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey MkIV (4000)
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:43:07 -0800
Geez..............My medication muddled mind failed me again!  I
received a phone call from Derrick Ross, former employee of DMH and who
introduced me to Peter and Joe Cox, admonishing me for my wrong
recollection of the bit of trivia.  It was, of course, a KEY FOB and not
a watch fob!

You now have the trivia tale correct and permission to shoot the
messenger.  ;-)

Bill Barnett
'53 Red Car