Re: [Healeys] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Car dealer tomfoolery and Costco Auto Buyer program
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 20:36:50 -0800
It may not be tomfoolery at all.
I work for a car dealer, (not in sales) Costco leads have to be answered
ASAP.
If you look at the number of hours a dealer is open, and subtract 40 (The
hours a full time salesperson works) you will figure out that either they
have one guy that works way more than 40 hours per week or they have more
than one person answering Costco leads.
Costco probably gave you the name of the main guy that answers their leads.
He could well have been off that day, and someone else answered the lead.
The dealer also might have had a personel change and they did not get the
paperwork at Costco changed.
As far as two names go, I doubt it.  In my state at least salespeople are
fingerprinted and licensed.
Rick