Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1

To: Rich C <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:31:20 -0700
Fellow Listers

Roger and Rich are correct.. please document those item you feel are
original, especially on the 100s since there is still a lot we don't know.

Personally, I have been looking for more evidence that some of the OEW BN1's
with green interiors came with a green dash and a silver instrument cluster
versus the accepted matching white dash and silver instrument cluster.

If you feel that an item on your car is original and it differs from the
Concours Guidelines (especially for the 100s) then contact Roger, Rich, Kent
Lacy or me and we will document that info if we can determine it's credible.
 One off differenece are usually not enough to change so we try to get
trends established and every bit of information helps.

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html