Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What color should the instrument panel be for BN1
From: "Mr. Bill" <bn1@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:34:55 -0700
List,

My BN1 #663 is Carmine Red w/black interior and red piping.  It has a 2
piece facia exactly as Steve describes.  When I restored it, I did not
strip the cluster as the paint was fine and I liked the red and black
setting off the interior.  I had always heard it should be silver so I
thought the original owner before me had changed it.  Now, perhaps not.
Please add me to the mix along with fellow So. Cal. Assoc. member, Steve.

Bill Barnett
'53 Red Car - Second Owner

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html