Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter

To: "'Alan Seigrist'" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, dwflagg
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:55:28 +1100
G'day

Just as an aside. The 100S was fitted with an oil temperature gauge as
standard. If you would like to see where it was positioned have a look at:

http://www.healeyclub.org/images/HealeyMarque.pdf

The car in the photo also has two ancillary gauges fitted within a bezel below
the dash.

I have a 100S dash fitted to the BN3/1, but there is an ammeter in place of
the oil temp gauge.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia