Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter

To: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>, dwflagg
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Auxillary Amp Meter
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 08:29:45 +0800
Yes, almost every 100 picure that I have seen, so prepped by DHMC, had
an auxiliary guage was put in this position.  If you have the Bill
Emerson's Healey book there are at least 3 BN1s and 2s, factory
prepped, with this exact same configuration.

Of course dealers, as Rich has pointed out, did pretty much whatever
they wanted to.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Alan