[Healeys] Arghhhhh ...

To: <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Arghhhhh ...
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:05:51 -0400
An easy way to check it without the car running is use a halloween fog machine
and pump the fog back through the tail pipe.  Then use a flashlight and watch
for fog exiting at on the joints.  Very easy to do.  Fun also.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

1957 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 35299

1959 Austin Healey 100-6 BN4 77219

1964 MGB 40841

1960 Austin Healey Bugeye Sprite AN5 34351

"Always drive them, but remember each drive in an antique car is a test
drive."