Re: [Healeys] Hardtops

To: pieters@pt.lu, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtops
From: fietts02@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 18:10:29 EDT
Pete certainly makes a great product. I have talked with him about his tops
 on several occasions and seen one in person. I own or have owned factory
style  tops for my BJ7 ( from Cape) and My BJ8 from NIcal. I will be glad to
share  insight with you further if you wish. If you proceed with Pete you
will be  fine.

Ken

In a message dated 3/29/2010 1:52:03 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,