Re: [Healeys] Engine number "1"CH or "I"CH for the Longbridge BN4

To: <bluehealey@gmail.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine number "1"CH or "I"CH for the Longbridge BN4
From: Jim Lesher <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 19:34:01 -0400
Alan - Thanks for the heads up for the p 83 reference in the A&M Gospel. I
can't believe I missed that vital tidbit.  But I wonder why there was no
mention of this detail in the 2010 Originality Guide. But it is interesting
that I have not had any response with the "1" noted. Everyone that has replied
has noted that their engine number begins with the "I".

so the mystery continues. I have written to "The Trust" and await their
response.

jim