Re: [Healeys] 3-rd brake light

To: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 3-rd brake light
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 12:09:06 -0700
Read 25251.5

(c) Any stoplamp or supplemental stoplamp required or permitted by Section
24603 may be equipped so as to flash not more than four times within the
first four seconds after actuation by application of the brakes.
Amended Ch. 410, Stats. 1983. Effective January 1, 1984.
Looks like you are OK as long as they don't flash too many times.
Rick

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html