Re: [Healeys] Dealer 100 M kit - carbs

To: Dave Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Dealer 100 M kit - carbs
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:49:56 +1000
Can't remember the SU numbers, but the principle is the same as
Webers. The "BMC" weber is a 45DCOE Type 13.

The weber "body" was fitted to a squillion webers. And it is only cast
on the weber lid/ top cover, to identify the BMC setup.
Dcoe 45 13- that's the only number people remember. And as Joe rightly
says - there is more to it to be original that that!!!!!

Chris
Ex owner of 152199 BN1, with dealer fitted M (cam and carbs) kit, and
12th Austin Healey imported to Australia by Larke Hoskins the
Australian distributor, with a racing history including Bathurst 1955.

Current custodian of the Black and white car, a triple webered  BJ8
www.myaustinhealey.com

Sent from my iPhone

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html