Re: [Healeys] tires

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] tires
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 17:44:25 -0700
I've had Kumhos from Hendrix on my BJ8 since 2007 and 18K miles.  I've been
very happy with the ride, performance, and wear so far.  Flat spotting has
not been a problem for me.

Unfortunately, Hendrix says he can't get the Kumhos anymore.  Apparently,
they are no longer being manufactured in 165 size.  Vredesteins are what he
is selling now.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry