Re: [Healeys] Ugh

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ugh
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 22:21:35 -0500
<< Our modern cars are getting poorer gas mileage with 10%
alcohol, which means they're putting our more CO2. >>

My wife's Malibu Maxx has had WORSE reading
than my '70 350cid El Camino, Tom -:) !!!

Her 'test' is done via "on-board computer" vs the
'sniffer' [on dual exhausts -:)] for the Caminos !!

Go figure !!!  And to make matters WORSE, ILL
adopted a "pre 1976 model year exemption", so ALL
the rattle-trap/clunkers of the "pre 1976" rule do
NOT get tested and one [such as me] can SEE that
there is NO way those cars would 'pass' !!!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
..For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html