Re: [Healeys] MGC vs AH motors, not Distributor

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] MGC vs AH motors, not Distributor
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 22:29:51 -0500
Kees, not quite 'correct' -:) !!

<< The only cure is to fit new springs or a new distributor. >>

On this side of the Pond we are VERY fortunate to
have a chap with a business called Advance Distributors
up in Minn.

A total GENIUS when it comes to LBC distributors !!

I have yet to hear of a unit he could not repair or,  at
least have a solution -:) -:) -:) !!!!

NFI, YMMV, FYI, HTHs, yada, yada, etc. !!

Ed

PS:  And I DID tell Jack to have his son's unit shipped
.........off to Jeff in a PM  shortly after Jack's 1st post!!
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html