[Healeys] Heritage Service

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Heritage Service
From: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2010 08:41:43 -0700
Listers,

I thought I would offer a contrasting view of Heritage Upholstery.
About 6 years ago I did a complete carpet replacement in our BJ8.
When the set of carpet pieces arrived from Heritage I was baffled by
where to start.  I contacted Heritage to get some advice.  Very
shortly I received an email with 47 jpeg images attached.  The
photographs were complete with captions and arranged numerically in
the preferred order of installation.  Later in the process I ran into
a serious problem with the transmission cover segment.  It simply
could not be made to fit and snap at the correct points.  Heritage
replaced the piece at no charge and with no debate.  I have continued
to have the same level of satisfaction with subsequent interior
upholstery orders.  Heritage has done very well by me.  I am sorry
others have not had a similar experience.

Marks 3
'66 NJ8
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html