Re: [Healeys] Heritage Service

To: Mark Schneider <mandmschneider@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Heritage Service
From: "E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 11:40:13 -0600
Hi Mark

If I combine your comments below with those of Rich Chrysler from last
evening and my limited but
positive experience (which includes photos) I distill the somewhat
negative responses into two points:
(a.) lack of  planning and (b.) the current attitude in society today of
the need for instantaneous satisfaction
and "I'm on my the next interest".

Kind regards
Ed