Re: [Healeys] Transmission Tunnel Removal

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Transmission Tunnel Removal
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 18:19:35 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you everyone who sent instructions.  They were very helpful.

The
biggest help was in describing what SHOULD have been there. What WAS there was
one lone screw holding the left side of the console to the dash. Next were the
two screws holding the arm rest to the drive tunnel all the way in the back.
In between every nut, screw and bracket is missing.

Anyone have the bracket
that mounts to the tunnel and secures the console, Moss part number NA?  It's
index number 143 on page 104 of the Spring 2010 Healey catalogue.  Next best
would be it's measurements.

Greg

65 BJ8

--- On Sun, 5/16/10, Greg Mandas

<healeys@autox.team.net>
> Date: Sunday, May 16, 2010, 11:02 PM
> Can someone
lead me to a good set of
> docs on removing the transmission tunnel in a 65
BJ8? It's
> not so much the tunnel, it's the dash and center console I'm

concerned with. They are loose and don't fit properly.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html