[Healeys] HELP LBC corrupted photos

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] HELP LBC corrupted photos
From: Richard Kahn <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:21:21 -0700
I hoping you computer guys can help me. I took photos at a car show in
Woodland CA for our news letter and they were fine in the camera. When I tried
to load them onto the computer (that I've done a thousand time) it says
"corrupted data" and will not load. We took them to a camera kiosk and the guy
there made a disk that has the photos on it but he could not do anything with
them. The photos come out blank. The CD downloaded to out computer but we
could not open it. Does any one out there know enough to help un-corrupt the
camera chip?
Thanks
Richard Kahn

http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?ocid=PID28326::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL