Re: [Healeys] HELP LBC corrupted photos

To: "Richard Kahn" <tahoehealey@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] HELP LBC corrupted photos
From: "Peter Ryner" <pryner@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 12:12:18 -0400
Can you still see the pictures on the camera?  If so, I'd recommend finding
someone with a older version of windows and download directly to that
computer.  Then you will be able to copy the pictures onto a CD or DVD to
load on your computer.  If you can't see them in the camera anymore they're
probably toast.
Not an expert by any means, but have had similar problems
Pete