Re: [Healeys] Not Healey - Jaguar XK 150 Brakes

To: Jonas Payne <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Not Healey - Jaguar XK 150 Brakes
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 16:43:46 +0200
This could well be caused by improper adjustment of the pushrod. This
will probably be discussed in the WSM.
I had the same problem years ago with another car. I just adjusted the
rod according spec and all was fine.
Another cause can be the valve in the MBC being at fault or a non
fitting MBC. In that case contact the supplier.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html