[Healeys] SU FUEL PUMP

To: <jpayne@ThorCon.net>
Subject: [Healeys] SU FUEL PUMP
From: "Mark Goodman" <mkgoodman@att.net>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 07:50:52 -0400
Dear John,

On the fuel pump that has the fried chip, that is not uncommon, do yourself
a favor and send it to Dave Dubois to be rebuilt with optical guts that are
designed NOT TO GET FRIED.  He does a great job and even supplies a "burn
in" ( he runs the pumps for 24 hours after rebuild) QC Sheet with the pump
when he sends it out.  I know he takes the summer off beginning May 31st
until October, but you can contact him to see when you can have it done.
His website is below.

http://www.homepages.donobi.net/sufuelpumps/index.html

I have attached a document that explains what he does and also gives names
of people who he recommends.

I have had  pumps rebuilt by Dave and they look brand new when he returns
them.  No financial interest, just appreciate excellent workmanship.

Mark Goodman

66BJ8 35503

www.austinhealeyessence.com

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pdf which had a name of
SU_Fuel_Pump_Restoration_Services.pdf]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html