[Healeys] TOP DEAD CENTER

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] TOP DEAD CENTER
From: "allen c miller jr" <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 05:54:46 -0400
My engine builder taught me a failsafe method for finding top dead center with
(literally) 'dead nutaccuracy'. I have posted a description and photos on the
Healey Forum maintained by team.net.

I am surprised more listers do not use this forum. there have been scant few
postings over the last month. it is maintained by the same web server, and
provides a secure means of sharing photographs. It is also free of the
wrangles of 'plaint text' encryption inherent in the main list.

signup is easy. register by clicking the hyperlink in the upper right hand
corner at http://www.team.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=13

allen miller bn2/m
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html