[Healeys] BT7 The Netherlands

To: <lapierrem@sbcglobal.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] BT7 The Netherlands
From: S and T Miller <stmiller96@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:30:39 -0400
Funny you say that.  My daughter Healey (age 13), helped on the second trip
during the retrieval.  She helped load boxes of parts and even drove the
riding lawn mower that towed the car (with me steering) up into the garage.

The Millers
"British Car Nuts"

> From: lapierrem@sbcglobal.net
> To: stmiller96@hotmail.com; j.aeckerlin@gmail.com; healeys@autox.team.net
> Subject: A Marque mag. Article
> Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 06:47:29 -0400
>
> Or if you have a future 50er still at home why not let them write it up or
> at least take a few pics. Or even
> a wife could help. Think of the anticipation they would have waiting for
> the article to come out in print.
> I think I just gave myself a great idea, now if I can just come up with an
> idea to get a daughter interested
> in this stuff it may spark an interest for her. Maybe a "makeup mirror"
> modification for the car or designer
> interior redo.
>
> Mark

The New Busy is not the too busy. Combine all your e-mail accounts with
Hotmail.
http://www.windowslive.com/campaign/thenewbusy?tile=multiaccount&ocid=PID2832
6::T:WLMTAGL:ON:WL:en-US:WM_HMP:042010_4
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html