Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

To: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:44:50 +0200
What professionals use is a small propane torch the size of a cigarette
lighter, not a "f..." acetylene or propane welders torch.
WD40 is rather safe if you use it sparingly, do not douse the engine
with it. The propellant is probably butane or propane, the fluid itself
will not explode in your face.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL