Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice

To: 'Paul Leeks' <Paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] A bit of tuning advice
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 22:29:13 +0200
One other thing to check is that the carb pistons move freely and do not
stick. When lifted they should drop down with a clear click, without the
needle touching the jet. If not clean pistons and dashpots carefully
and/or adjust the needles to centre them.
Kees Oudesluijs

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html