Re: [Healeys] Hardtop vent

To: "frank yow" <frankyow_99@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hardtop vent
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:47:39 +1000
G'day Frank

I'm just putting one of these in the hardtop for my 100. Mine came from a
Series 3 Landrover that I parted out. It had one in each door - they are
also used in the safari type roof (in which there are 4!)  These are
virtually the same as the "factory" ones, and looking at the prices asked
for them (AH Spares Stg179.50, and there's one on Aussie Ebay for A$550!) a
better bet if you can find one!

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane Oz