[Healeys] 4th Annual Hemmings Challenge TSD Vintage Car Rally

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] 4th Annual Hemmings Challenge TSD Vintage Car Rally
From: "Mike Slechta" <mslechta@chartermi.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 18:33:24 -0500
Hi all,
Just reviewing the entries in this year's Hemmings TSD Rally scheduled for
July 23rd thru 31st & centered in Bowling Green, KY.
I see Bill & Sarah Richey of Bowling Green have entered their '67 BJ-8 in the
"Rookie" class.  Their competion number is 55.  Are the Richey's listers?
We have also entered, #53, but not in my or my driver's BJ-8s.  We are in the
"Sportsman" class & since the entries are "factored" by their age, I felt we
would be better off in my '53 MG TD.  Driver:  Jim Bach of "Bach Racecrafters"
& me, Mike Slechta (aka Mad Mike) retired (& tired) as Navigator.  The last
time the TD was in a Vintage Rally was in 2000 Great Race from Boston to
Sacramento.  No problems with the TD, but my 2000 Escalade support vehicle is
another story (long).
If you are interested or in the KY, TN or IN area, you can go to:
http://www.vintagecarrally.com/hemmings2010-orig.html for lots more info.
Also, if you do happen to stop by, make sure you give #'s 55 & 53 the high 5.
We just happen to be the only LBC's entered.
Wish us luck (we'll need it),
Mad Mike & Jimmy B
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html