Re: [Healeys] Fuel odors

To: ynotink@msn.com, healey.nut@gmail.com, jagwarman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fuel odors
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 01:45:01 EDT
No need to do that. Charlie Hart has developed a great fix for the 100 gas
cap. Best to have him describe it, but I have one on my 100 and it vents
all of  the gas vapor out of the trunk through a tube connected to the gas cap
and then  a brass tube out through the bumper grommet. It works great and I
no longer  have any gas fumes in my trunk.
    I can travel and pack whatever I want in my trunk  and when I unpack,
the ode de healey does not permeate anything anymore. It's  great. Charlie is
part of this list and if you want your 100 trunk fume free,  you should
contact him at: _hartcg@msn.com_ (mailto:hartcg@msn.com)
    By the way, he's more than reasonable on the price  for this fix and if
you own a 100, it's a great investment.

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 7/28/2010 9:55:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,