[Healeys] Zinc or Stainless Steel

To: <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>, <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Zinc or Stainless Steel
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 08:47:06 +0200
John,
Even restoring my cars to Concours Standard (European style), I use stainless
steel bolts wherever its possible, except engine internals, some BSF and other
threads I can`t get in stainless steel, and suspension. All others are
stainless steel on my cars and I love it. They do not discolour, can be easily
polished, length cut to the needed etc. Lots of advantages in my mind.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany
54BN1, 62BT7, 65Sprite and others

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----