Re: [Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????

To: raymead@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????
From: Jody Kerr <jodyfkerr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:37:21 -0700
I've used it successfully on some cars I've owned that had
questionable cooling capabilities. It's good for ~20 degrees F.

It is not, however, a solution I would use before completely going
through the cooling system and/or adding a bigger radiator.

Jody

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/jodyfkerr@gmail.com

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/