Re: [Healeys]

To: raymead@comcast.net,"=?utf-8?B?QVVTVElOIEhFQUxFWSBDTFVC?="
Subject: Re: [Healeys]
From: "=?utf-8?B?ZXllcmEzQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==?=" <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 09:44:34 -0700
Works great

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
Please excuse typos
Ira Erbs
DIGS-4 Solutions. IT Consulting

----- Reply message -----
From: raymead@comcast.net
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2010 8:58 am
Subject: [Healeys] hot Healey - radiator water additive??????????
To: "AUSTIN HEALEY CLUB" <healeys@autox.team.net>

hello all

Been watching all the comments re our Healeys running hot............

I am a big fan of the magazine Classic Motorsports.B  In the new issue, re a
project car they are working on (Sunbeam Tiger), they talk about the car's
cooling system.......B  They talk about adding RED LINE OIL'S WATERWETTER to
the cooling system and comment that, according to the manufacturer, it
"adheres to the water molecules in the radiator and doubles the cooling
capacity of ordinary water".........B B  The writer goes on to say that they
have been using it in their race cars for years...........

Anyone tried it?B  have any experience with it?

tks, ray