Re: [Healeys] Taste of Britain Car Show

To: "'Charlie Baldwin'" <mgcharlie@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Taste of Britain Car Show
From: "John Sims" <ahbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 20:52:56 -0400
And, if you want a treat, visit "Brits on the Beach" held by the Positive
Earth Drivers Club at Ocean Grove, NJ on September 25, 2010. Ocean Grove is
a one square mile old time historic religious community composed of
authentic Victorian houses and is very beautiful especially with our cars on
show. We expect over 100 cars. You can wade in the Atlantic Ocean, walk two
blocks and see terrific cars including mine. For a brochure, look on the
Contact Me page on my site. To see videos of last years show, look on the
Video page.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com