[Healeys] Girling Brake Booster

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Girling Brake Booster
From: Greg Mandas <gmandas@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:28:46 -0700 (PDT)
Who ever said, "Healey people are the nicest people until they go to sell it."
is a sage.

I picked up a brake booster off eBay (I know, but it's where I got my car) with
no indication as to condition. All questions received vague answers.

But, hey! It was VERY Clean, rust free and relatively cheap but, when I opened
it, it had about a pint of break fluid in it.

I know I asked before, but I'm forgetful:

If anyone on the list rebuilds boosters or you have a recommendation as to who
rebuilds them, if you would, please, send me an email with their contact
information, prices and success rate.

Thanks

Greg
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html