[Healeys] Fwd: Gearbox to engine dowel bolts position?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Gearbox to engine dowel bolts position?
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:48:28 +0000 (UTC)
That was going to be my next question. The recessed areas are at 1 and 7
o'clock as viewed from behind; i.e. from the cockpit. I figured the milled
areas would be for the dowel bolts, since there's only two of them, but I may
well be wrong.

Also, I put the bolt heads on the bellhousing side, nuts on the engine adapter
side since I never put lockwashers against aluminium.

bs

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA

I gotta ask ... are you 2 guys looking at the same piece?

If one of you is looking at the engine and the other at the gearbox, then it's
possible that you're both right, if my mental transposition works.

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html