[Healeys] concours judging

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] concours judging
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 18:44:24 +0200
I can whole hardly support this sentence from Chris:

Chris Dimmock wrote:
 "And once again - a sincere thank you to all those involved in the US, and
anyone else - who has contributed to the wonderful resource of concours
originality guidelines from the US club. Thank you all.
Our friends in the US have provided that framework."

The originality guidelines are a masterpiece of work and its "The Healey
Publication" I use most in my daily hobby entertainment.

The way of doing Concours we may not be able to unify. The way of doing
Concours is very different in the places of the world and personally I have to
say I would not be happy to do Concours Judging as its done by the US friends.
I do not want to check a car that close and to the finest details for an hour
or more. I think that's really boring and we would not find enough judges to
do it. But that's my personal view.

Josef Eckert
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html