Re: [Healeys] Sticking brakes

To: <pennell@cox.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Sticking brakes
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 20:01:37 -0400
Keith,

If the only corner sticking is the left rear, then that's where the problem
is. Has a left rear line been crimped or struck with something to cause a
restriction in the line? Pull the wheel, hub and drum and check for a part
out of place, broken return spring, piston so far out it's jamming, anything
abnormal like that.

Rich Chrysler