[Healeys] Best Spark Plugs for 60 BN7 avail on Sunday?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Best Spark Plugs for 60 BN7 avail on Sunday?
From: scott willis <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 20:28:20 -0500
Hi folks,
My car sat for a long time. I started it every 3 months and put new gas in it
two months back. Has new Facet fuel pump and new points. I just installed the
rebuilt tranny and it is now running poorly. Tough to start. I flooded it
trying to start it Sunday. The next day I cleaned the plugs and it fired up. I
drove it to Fedex and it barely started for the trip home. It ran very flabby
all the way home. Almost felt like heat was causing a problem though it never
did this before I parked it for tranny repair.

I plan to install new plugs tomorrow. What do you guys recommend as cheap/best
plugs to buy for a 60 BN7 at Autozone? No modifications other than Facet
pump.

Cheers,

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA/Bluegrass AH Club
59 MGA
66 E-Type FHC

http://www.bgeuroclassics.org
BG Euro Classics Car Club President