Re: [Healeys] Running poorly/Carb Floats

To: "Kenny J" <theswed@hotmail.com>, "Healeys Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Running poorly/Carb Floats
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 18:59:00 -0400
Kenny,

A leaking float is absolutely your problem. It sinks lower in the float
chamber allowing more fuel to enter and is flooding your engine. make sure
it's only the one that's leaking and repair or replace it.
The original choke cable for your car had a pull out and turn clockwise to
lock feature. Many of the replacement ones do not have this feature.

Rich