Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Rads

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Aluminum Rads
From: "Shop at \" Just Brits \"" <shop@justbrits.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 21:28:06 -0500
I am most likely gonna HATE myself for adding to/furthering
of the opening of Pandora's box, but..............

<< Easy way to find out if it is steel, put a magnet to it and if it
doesn't stick
question solved. I too think they are brass tanks and tubes with copper
fins. >>

"If" the core area has the PROPER "Radiator Paint" [which
really is not 'paint' as we think of paint] Larry, said magnet may
have a problem latching on to "steel cores", the stuff IS "that
good" a covering and heat transfer product.

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com
[with LOTS of 1st time offers for Listers in the
For Sale areas which ARE soon to go to fleabay -:(.]
[and MOST is for Big Healey folks<G>]
[and if it doesn't sell on fleabay - goes in TRASH]
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html