Re: [Healeys] It's the corrosion in the block, stupid.

To: Editorgary@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] It's the corrosion in the block, stupid.
From: Derek Job <derek.c.job@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 09:47:14 +0200
Gary

> Richard, who has probably the fastest actually vintage legal Healey in the
> world (none of the "Healeys" racing competitively in England are vintage
> legal)

Is that really the case, I believe that the Healeys that race at places like
Spa 6 Hours and Le Mans Classic etc, are all prepared to very stringent FIA
regulations. I know they can run alternators but not for instance, Minilite
wheels which I see on several US race cars.

What are the Vintage legal rules? Are they stricter than FIA

Just interested to know

Derek