Re: [Healeys] Craftsman Tools

To: "HealeyRick" <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, "'Austin Healey List'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Craftsman Tools
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 08:42:28 -0500
"Craftsman will no longer give you a "new"ratchet.  They will give you a
 "rebuilt" one.  At least you can still get a new BFScrewdriver, which I'm
sure
 none of us ever misused as a prybar to get an engine aligned into its
mounts.
 ;-/

 Rick"

Made me chuckle, I have taken in "BF Screwdrivers" that have obviously been
used a not only as a prybar, but a chisel, with the plastic end banged all
to hell, no questions or comments no dirty looks, no paperwork or receipt
required they just give me a new one.

heck of a deal, yes the new ratchets and some of the new tools are not as
high quality as the old ones, but if they fail sooner you can still take
them back again..and again.

Greg Lemon
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html