Re: [Healeys] What a great day.

To: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] What a great day.
From: Alan Seigrist <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 10:03:27 +0800
Well, if you are first off the line, you can usually lead the pack.
Here are Chris's specs:

http://www.myaustinhealey.com/dyno_sheet.html

Not all of his power ratings are at the rear wheels.

Alan

On Mon, Sep 6, 2010 at 9:04 AM, Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net> wrote:
> No disrespect to Chris or his car, but that has to be one fast Healey and
not a Nasty Boy at that---is it?

> As I was thinking this over, I was thinking how fast my wifes 545I BMW is
and somehow just can't imagine a Healey pulling away from it on an incline and
it isn't a 5.6L----but what do I know?

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html