Re: [Healeys] odd noise and rough running

To: Frank Magnusson <fmags@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] odd noise and rough running
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 19:37:55 -0700
This is just a SWAG, but could the rotor have contacted the terminals
inside the distributor cap?  I have, on at least one occasion, left one
of the clips off the cap and the cap was tilted slightly, but it didn't
make any sound--if it had been tilted much more I'm sure it would have
made some noise.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html