Re: [Healeys] Steering arm torque

To: <warthodson@aol.com>, <hgmiller3@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering arm torque
From: "Dave Porter" <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:47:03 -0600
Then if the holes line up at whatever torque is showing, it's as close as
the factory used. Put in the cotter pin and pat yourself for a job well
done. ;~)

 To be perfectly clear, tighten beyond the holes and castle nut clearance,
then back off nut just enough to pass the cotter through.

This is a tough audience and when it's slow here I'm way too chatty..

dave

frogeye@porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107