Re: [Healeys] 100 BN2 almost done....

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Tadeusz Malkiewicz <tadeusz.malkiewicz@plusnet.pl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 BN2 almost done....
From: Bert Van Brande <bertvanbrande@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:04:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Tadeusz,

A bit late but... congrats on the restoration job and thanks for the pics.  I
am a couple months behind you in the process, currently close to finish
suspension/steering/controls/brakes and soon to start wiring and plumbing.  So
a series of pics like these are helpful as reference and as inspiration.

Bert