Re: [Healeys] dynamo

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dynamo
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:43:05 -0700
  'Tis also a good idea to draw a piece of paper--like a matchbook
cover--through the points after they've been filed to
clean them--there will usually be a gray smear on the paper.

Also, in a pinch the same matchbook cover can be used as a feeler gauge to get
you close to 0.015" gap.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell@comcast.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html