Re: [Healeys] oil pressure relief valve

To: "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] oil pressure relief valve
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:28:16 -0700
So - why does the oil gauge oscillate?  Mine has only done it periodically -
maybe once every six months or a year.  The rest of the time it is steady.
I don't know if there is air in the line or not.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html