Re: [Healeys] Bonnet Louvers

To: healeys@autox.team.net, Shop at Just Brits <shop@justbrits.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Bonnet Louvers
From: HealeyRick <healeyrick@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 12:56:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sure, I got an opinion.  It's not original, even for a works or competition
car, and it's way too expensive.  Interestingly, if I throw the seller 150
bones, I can get some tapered louvers for my Outlaw
Porsche:  http://tinyurl.com/22pjqqd  Nevertheless, I like the tapered look
and if you took an old hood to this guy, I bet you, too could have some
extremely rare LeMans louvers for a deceent price.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo